|Developer(s)||Big Duck Games LLC|
|Release||June 7, 2012|
The game presents Numberlink puzzles: each puzzle has a grid of squares with colored dots occupying some of the squares. The objective is to connect dots of the same color by drawing 'pipes' between them such that the entire grid is occupied by pipes. However, pipes may not intersect. Difficulty is primarily determined by the size of the grid, ranging from 5x5 to 15x15 squares. The game also contains additional paid packs as well as a time trial mode. Whenever a level is completed, a check mark will appear on the level select icon to indicate that the puzzle is solved, while a star indicates that the player finished the puzzle with the least number of moves required.
Big Duck Games has also released three expansions in the series. The first expansion, "Flow Free: Bridges", was released on November 8, 2012 at a fixed price. In this expansion, pipes can be made to intersect through pre-made bridges. The second expansion, "Flow Free: Hexes", was released on October 12, 2016, and features both free and paid premium puzzles. The gameplay is similar to "Flow Free" except the layout resembles hexagons instead of squares. The third expansion, "Flow Free: Warps", was released on August 8, 2017. This expansion allows you to have pipes warp from the edge of the map to the other edge of the map.
- Tsukayama, Hayley (4 January 2016). "Flow Free app: A delightfully advanced connect-the-dots game". Washington Post. Retrieved 14 August 2016.
- Basu, Saikat (16 November 2012). "Jog Those Brain Cells With The Addictive Flow Free Puzzle Game [Android 2.2+]". Retrieved 14 August 2016.
- Webster, Scott (1 November 2013). "9 great puzzlers and brain teasers for Android". CNET. Retrieved 14 August 2016.
- Bradley, Lee (20 November 2012). "Flow Free: Bridges Review". Retrieved 14 August 2016.
- "Newly Released iPhone & iPad Apps – October 14, 2016 | iOSnoops". www.iosnoops.com. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- "Flow Free: Warps". AppsMeNow. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|