From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flowgraph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flow graph may refer to:
- Flow or rooted graph (graph theory), a graph in which a vertex has been distinguished as the root
- Control flow graph (computer science), a representation of paths through a program during its execution
- Flow graph (mathematics), a directed graph linked to a set of linear algebraic or differential equations
- Signal-flow graph, a directed graph with nodes as system variables and branches as node connections
- Flow network, a directed graph where each edge has a capacity and receives a flow
- Flow diagram, a diagram representing a flow or set of dynamic relationships in a system
- Flowchart, a diagram representing a process as boxes connected with arrows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flow graph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.