From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flush in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flush has several meanings:
- Flush (physiology), to become markedly red in the face and often other areas of the skin, from various physiological conditions
- Flush (cards), a hand in card games
- Flush (poker), a hand in poker
- Flush, Kansas, a community in the United States
- Flush text, in justification (typesetting)
- Flush toilet, a toilet using water to dispose of waste
- Flush (slalom skiing), a consecutive series of vertical gates
- Flush deck, in naval architecture
- Flush rivet
- First flush, the initial surface runoff of a rainstorm
- Flush, a growth of leaves on the tea plant
- Harris flush, an enema type
- Saline flush
- Flushing (military tactic), a tactic used to force an opposing element out of cover and into the line of fire
- Flushing, a method used in hunting to scare animals out of concealed areas
Construction and manufacturing
- Flush cut, a type of cut made with a French flush-cut saw or diagonal pliers
- Flush door
- Flush hem (hemming and seaming), in metal forming
- Flush hole, a countersink
- Flush (novel), a young adult novel by Carl Hiaasen
- Flush: A Biography, an imaginative fictional biography of Elizabeth Barrett Browning's dog, by Virginia Woolf
- "Flush" (Mötley Crüe song), 1997 song by Mötley Crüe
- "Flush" (Brian Head Welch song), a song by Brian Head Welch
- All pages beginning with "Flush"
- All pages with titles containing "Flush"
- Flushing (disambiguation)
- Royal flush (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.