|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2016)|
Airlines of the Web (Flyaow) was the first index of airline sites on the web, and has been online since 1994. Airlines of the Web was created by University of British Columbia associate professor, Marc-David Seidel, while conducting research as a graduate student on the strategic development of the airline industry. It now includes a geographic index of airline websites, aircraft photographs, airport codes, Fractional Jets directory, city guides, and full travel booking functionality through its relationships with well established travel companies.
- Pelline, Jeff (1995-12-28). "Alaska Airlines Sells Tickets on the Web". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2006-12-12.
- Reyes, Alejandro (1996-07-19). "How to Plan Your Holiday The Internet helps you to be your own travel agent". Asia Week. Retrieved 2006-12-11.
- Testani, Ken (2001-03-15). "SuperShuttle Links Travelers to Airlines of the Web". Super Shuttle News Flash. Archived from the original on 2007-01-12. Retrieved 2007-03-01.
- "On the Ground". New York Times. 2002-10-22.
- "Electronic Explorer". Los Angeles Times. 2000-03-12.
- "Caught in the Web". Hartford Courant. 1996-06-20.
- "Travel Tip Of The Day". PC Today. 2005-11-30. Archived from the original on 2006-10-21. Retrieved 2006-12-11.
- Nyad, Diana (2002-11-08). "The Savvy Traveler Rundown". National Public Radio. Retrieved 2006-12-11.
- Collis, Roger (2002-02-08). "Whose Miles Are They?". International Herald Tribune. Archived from the original on 2006-11-21. Retrieved 2006-12-11.
- McGregor, Jena (2001-12-20). "Choosing the Choice Flights". Smart Money Magazine. Retrieved 2006-12-11.
- Kelly, Mary A. (2001-09-21). "Preparing for Travel in Edgy Times". International Herald Tribune. Archived from the original on 2007-03-17. Retrieved 2006-12-11.
- St. John, Kelly (2001-07-31). "Best Travel Web Sites 2001". Transitions Abroad. Retrieved 2006-12-11.
- Sullivan, Aline (2000-04-07). "Web Sites That Can Help Save You Time: Book Your Own Trip". International Herald Tribune. Archived from the original on September 25, 2008. Retrieved 2006-12-11.
- "High-Flying Bargains Buying Airline Tickets Online Offers Convenience & Great Prices". Smart Computing. 1999-07-01. Retrieved 2006-12-11.
- Bauman, Adam S. (1995-07-12). "The Cutting Edge: Computing/Technology/Innovation". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2006-12-11.
- Gardner, Terry (2010-12-10). "Airline apps taking off with cool features". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2012-06-08.