Flying fish (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flying fish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The flying fish is a marine fish family consisting of approximately 70 species.
Flying fish may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Flying Fish Records, a record label for folk, blues, Dancefloor and country music
- Flying Fish (film), a 2011 Sri Lankan anthology film by Sanjeewa Pushpakumara
- The Log of the Flying Fish: A Story of Aerial and Submarine Peril and Adventure, a marine adventure book by Harry Collingwood, illustrated by Gordon Browne
- Flying Fish Books, a book publisher located in Tumacacori, Arizona
- Flying Fish Cafe, an eatery at Walt Disney World Resort
- Flying Fish Press, a publisher of limited edition artists' books established by Julie Chen (book artist)
- HMS Flying Fish, a name given to several British Navy ships
- USS Flying Fish, a name given to three different US Navy ships
- Exocet, a French-built anti-ship guided missile, named after the French word for flying fish
- Volans ("Flying"), a constellation originally Piscis Volans ("flying fish")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flying fish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.