(Redirected from Flying horses (disambiguation))
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Flying horses, while unrelated titles should be moved to Flying horses (disambiguation).||
Flying horses may refer to:
- Pegasus, a winged horse in Greek mythology; or Chrysaor, the twin brother of Pegasus
- al-Buraq, a winged horse in Islamic tradition
- Haizum, a heavenly winged horse, ridden by Gabriel according to Islamic tradition
- Chollima, in Korean myths
- Ponkhiraj, a flying horse from Bangladesh
- a wind Horse in Mongolian, Tibetan and ancient Turkish traditions
- Carousel, a fairground ride also sometimes known as flying horses
- Flying Horses Carousel, a merry-go-round on Martha's Vineyard Island, Massachusetts
- Gansu Flying Horse, a Han dynasty Chinese bronze statue
- Lipizzan, an Austrian breed of horses renowned for their "airs above the ground"
- "Flying Horses", a song by Dispatch on the album Silent Steeples
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flying horses.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.