From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flywheel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flywheel is a rotating disk used as a storage device for kinetic energy.
The term also may refer to:
- An energy storage device that includes a flywheel: flywheel energy storage
- Flywheels, a 1987 Transformers Decepticon character, a member of the Duocons.
- Flywheel (film), a 2003 Christian drama film by Sherwood Pictures
- Flywheel, Shyster, and Flywheel (1932–33) radio show with Groucho Marx and Chico Marx
- Flywheel, Shyster, and Flywheel (1990 radio series) (1990–92) a BBC Radio 4 adaptation of the 1932 series
- Flywheel (band), formerly known as Pound
- In the world of venture capital, the term "flywheel" is used to represent the recurrent, margin-generating heart of a business.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flywheel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.