Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up focal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Focal or FOCAL may refer to:
- Focal (lexicographical website), an Irish lexicographical website
- FOCAL (programming language)
- FOCAL (spacecraft), a proposed space telescope
- FOCAL International, a trade body representing the film archive industry
- Focal-JMLab, a French manufacturer of audio equipment
- Focal Radio, a radio station based in Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Focal neurologic signs
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Focal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.