Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up focal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Focal or FOCAL may refer to:
- Focal (lexicographical website), an Irish lexicographical website
- FOCAL (programming language)
- FOCAL (spacecraft), a proposed space telescope
- FOCAL International, a trade body representing the film archive industry
- Focal-JMLab, a French manufacturer of audio equipment
- Focal Radio, a radio station based in Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Focal neurologic signs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Focal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.