From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Foda or FODA may be:
- Feature-oriented domain analysis, a domain analysis method which introduced feature modelling to domain engineering
- An item of Portuguese profanity
- A colloquial name for Foshan University, Guangdong, China
People with the name Foda include:
- Farag Foda, Egyptian human rights activist
- Franco Foda, German footballer
- Sandro Foda, German footballer
- Yosri Fouda, Egyptian journalist, that may be pronounced as with "o"
- Foday Kallay, leader of Westside Boys
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.