Jump to navigation Jump to search
Foda or FODA may be:
- Feature-oriented domain analysis, a domain analysis method which introduced feature modelling to domain engineering
- An item of Portuguese profanity
- A colloquial name for Foshan University, Guangdong, China
People with the name Foda include:
- Farag Foda, Egyptian human rights activist
- Franco Foda, German footballer
- Sandro Foda, German footballer
- Yosri Fouda, Egyptian journalist, that may be pronounced as with "o"
- Foday Kallay, leader of Westside Boys
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.