Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fogging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fogging may refer to:
- Distance fog, a technique used in 3D computer graphics
- Fogging (photography), adverse impacts in photography
- Fogging (censorship), a technique for visual censorship
- Anti-fog, substance to prevent fogging of surfaces like glass and plastic
- Fogging (assertiveness), an assertiveness technique
- Electronic cigarette smoking, or fogging
- Fogging (insect control), a method for collecting insects from forest canopies and for Mosquito control
- Fog computing, architecture that uses collaborative end-user clients to carry out storage and communication
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fogging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.