From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Foliot may refer to:
- Foliot (timepiece), part of the verge escapement for early clocks
- A member of a fictional people in the high fantasy novel The Worm Ouroboros by E. R. Eddison
- A fictional magical creature in the Bartimaeus Sequence by Jonathan Stroud
- Gilbert Foliot (1110-1187), Abbot of Gloucester
- Hugh Foliot (1155–1234), Bishop of Hereford
- Jordan Foliot (c 1249-1298), 1st Baron, Foliot, Lord of the Manor of Wellow, Nottinghamshire
- Ralph Foliot (died c. 1198), nephew of Gilbert
- Richard Foliot (fl. 1290), Knight of Jordan Castle, father of Jordan
- Robert Foliot (died 1186), Bishop of Hereford
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foliot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.