Jump to navigation Jump to search
Foma may refer to:
- FOMA (Freedom of Mobile Multimedia Access), a Japanese mobile telecommunications service
- Foma, a term meaning "harmless untruths" from the fictional religion Bokononism in Kurt Vonnegut's novel Cat's Cradle
- Foma, the narrator of Nikolai Gogol's short story "A Bewitched Place"
- Foma (album), by The Nixons
- foma (software), an open-source compiler, programming language, and C library for constructing finite-state automata and transducers compatible with Xerox lexc and twolc
- Foma Bohemia, a manufacturer of photographic and industrial films, papers and chemicals in the Czech republic
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.