From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fontanelle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fontanelle is a soft spot in the skull of a baby where the bones of the skull have not yet knit together, but normally will do so in time.
Fontanelle may also refer to:
- Fontanelle, Iowa, a city in the state of Iowa
- Fontanelle (Treviso), a town in Italy
- Fontanelle, Nebraska, an unincorporated area in Nebraska
- Fontanelle (album), a music album by the band Babes in Toyland.
- Fontanelle (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Fontanelle (novel), a novel by Israeli author Meir Shalev
- Fontanelle cemetery, Naples, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fontanelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.