Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up footsie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Footsie may refer to:
- Footsee, a seminal dance-track from the mid-1970s UK Northern Soul scene
- Footsie, a playful form of flirting with feet.
- Foot selfie, a photograph taken of one's own feet.
- FTSE 100, the UK share index, informally known as the "Footsie"
- Footsie, a grime MC and recording producer, who is half of the Newham Generals duo from East London.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Footsie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.