Foreign Languages Publishing House
The Foreign Languages Publishing House is the central North Korean publishing bureau of foreign-language documents, located in the Potonggang District of Pyongyang, North Korea. It employs a small group of foreigners to revise translations of North Korean texts so as to make those texts suitable for foreign-language publication.
- "Government Offices, North Korea Uncovered". Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- A Year in Pyongyang, An autobiography of a foreign reviser, Andrew Holloway is available online.
- Foreign Languages Publishing House – electronic documents published by the Foreign Languages Publishing House in Pyongyang.
- Korean Publication – N. Korean official outlet
- North Korea Books – Canadian firm selling North Korean literature
- Progress Publishers, a Soviet era printing house which published books and pamphlets in English on a wide range of topics.
|This article about a North Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|