Foreign Languages Publishing House
|Foreign Languages Publishing House|
The Foreign Languages Publishing House (FLPH) is the central North Korean publishing bureau of foreign-language documents, located in the Potonggang-guyok of Pyongyang, North Korea. It employs a small group of foreigners to revise translations of North Korean texts so as to make those texts suitable for foreign-language publication.
Foreign Languages Publishing House maintains the Naenara and Publications of the DPRK web portals, and publishes the periodicals Korea, Korea Today, Foreign Trade of the DPRK, and the newspaper Pyongyang Times.
- Foreign Languages Publishing House (Soviet Union) - similar publisher in Soviet Union
- Foreign Languages Press – similar publisher in China
- Progress Publishers – a Soviet printing house which published books and pamphlets in English on a wide range of topics
- "Government Offices, North Korea Uncovered". Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "KWP Propaganda and Agitation Department" (PDF). North Korea Leadership Watch. November 2009. p. 2. Retrieved 27 May 2018.
- "Naenara". Foreign Languages Publishing House. 2017. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Publications of the DPRK". Foreign Languages Publishing House. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- Ri Sung-ik (9 February 2017). "Paektusan Prize civil servants games continue". The Pyongyang Times. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- Publications for download at Publications of the DPRK
- A Year in Pyongyang, An autobiography of a foreign reviser, Andrew Holloway is available online.
- Foreign Languages Publishing House – electronic documents published by the Foreign Languages Publishing House in Pyongyang.
- Korean Publication – N. Korean official outlet
- North Korea Books – Canadian firm selling North Korean literature
|This article about a North Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|