From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term foreign object or foreign objects may refer to:
- An object that intrudes where it should not be, as into a living body or machinery: see foreign body
- An object introduced into a wrestling match, often to give the bearer an unfair advantage: see Foreign object (professional wrestling)
- Foreign Objects (TV series), a Canadian TV series from 2001
- Foreign Objects (band), a band from West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Foreign Objects (musical composition), a 5:25 avant-garde music piece for piano and percussion by composer Terry Riley.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreign object.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.