From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Foreign secretary may refer to:
- Foreign minister, generally a cabinet minister in charge of a nation's foreign affairs
- Foreign Secretary (Bangladesh), the senior civil servant in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Foreign Secretary (India), the senior civil servant in the Ministry of External Affairs
- Foreign Secretary (Pakistan), the senior civil servant in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, the Cabinet minister who heads the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreign secretary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.