Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up foreman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A foreman, forewoman or foreperson is a supervisor, often in a manual trade or industry.
Foreman may specifically refer to:
- Construction foreman, the worker or tradesman who is in charge of a construction crew
- Jury foreman, a head juror
- Ranch foreman, the manager of a ranch, overseeing all aspects of the operation
- Shop foreman or plant foreman, the frontline supervisor in a skilled trade, manufacturing or production operation
- Foreman of signals, a highly qualified senior non-commissioned signal equipment manager and engineer in the British Army's Royal Corps of Signals
- Road foreman of engines, the person in charge of and the supervisor of, a locomotive engineer in the United States
- Railroad track foreman, the person in charge of daily activities of a crew related to duties involved in the construction, maintenance, inspection, and repair of railroad tracks in the United States
- Foreman, Arkansas, a city in the United States
- Foreman, Oklahoma, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Foreman, British Columbia, a community in Canada
- Foreman Glacier, Antarctica
- USS Foreman (DE-633), a Buckley class destroyer escort of the United States Navy
- Foreman (software), a systems management software application
- The Foremen, a satirical folk music band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.