From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Forfeiture)
|Look up forfeit or forfeiture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Forfeit or forfeiture may refer to:
- Forfeit (sport), a premature end of a game
- Asset forfeiture, in law, the confiscation of assets related to a crime
- Forfeiture (law), deprivation or destruction of a right in consequence of not performing an obligation or condition
- Forfeit (film), a 2007 thriller starring Billy Burke
- "Forfeit", a song by Chevelle from Wonder What's Next
- Forfaiting, a financial term
- Forfeit/Fortune, an album by Crooked Fingers
- Walkover, when a contestant is awarded victory because there are no other contestants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forfeit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.