Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up forster, Forster, Förster, or Foerster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Forster may refer to:
- Förster (or Foerster), a German surname meaning "forester"
- Forster (surname), an English surname Anglicised from the German Förster
- Forster, New South Wales, a coastal town in southeast Australia
- Forster Motorsport, an auto racing team in Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, England
- Forster Music Publisher, Inc., a sheet music publisher founded in 1916 in the US city of Chicago
- Forster Square, Bradford, a central square in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- USS Forster (DE-334), a destroyer escort ship launched in 1943; commissioned to the Atlantic and Mediterranean during World War II
- Bradford Forster Square railway station, a railway station near Forster Square
- Forster's tern, a seabird of the tern family, Sternidae
- Forester (disambiguation)
- Forrester (disambiguation)
- Foster (disambiguation)
- Fosters (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.