Fort Bayard may refer to:
- Fort-Bayard, the city of Zhanjiang in Guangdong province, China
- Fort Bayard, New Mexico, an unincorporated community, United States
- Fort Bayard Historic District, a frontier fort in New Mexico, United States
- Fort Bayard National Cemetery, at Fort Bayard, New Mexico, United States
- Fort Bayard (Washington, D.C.), a fort in Washington D.C., United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.