From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fort James may refer to:
- James Island (Gambia)
- Fort James (Tobago)
- Fort James, Antigua and Barbuda
- Fort Amsterdam, New York City
- Fort James (South Dakota), historic fort (built in 1865 by soldiers sent to protect settlers) which is on the National Register of Historic Places in South Dakota (39HS48). Located near Mitchell.
- Fort James (Burrow Island) a former fort on Burrow Island
- Fort James Corporation, a defunct paper company acquired by Georgia-Pacific
- Fort James, North Dakota, a fur trading post, renamed Fort Berthold in 1846
- James Fort, a fort built in 1607, on the site of the British colony later renamed Jamestowne
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.