Jump to navigation Jump to search
Forty Thieves or 40 Thieves can mean:
- the story of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
Groups of people
- the Forty Thieves (New York gang), an 18th-century New York street gang
- The Forty Thieves (New York City Common Council 1852–1853)
- the Forty Elephants, an all-female London criminal gang
- The nickname for the participants in the 1921 Cairo Conference.
- 40 Thieves, men's lacrosse club based out of San Diego, California
- The Vengeur-class ships of the line, whose notoriously poor construction caused them to become known as the "forty thieves."
Theatre, film and TV
- The Forty Thieves, an 1878 British pantomime version of the Ali Baba story.
- The Forty Thieves, an 1869 burlesque performed on Broadway
- Forty Thieves, a 1944 Hopalong Cassidy Western film.
- "40 Thieves" (A Loss for Words song) redirect