Foster Awintiti Akugri
Foster Awintiti Akugri born(24 November 1994) is Ghanaian entrepreneur and the co-founder and curator of HACKLAB Ghana, a not for profit organisation that promotes and empowers young entrepreneurs using technology in Ghana to solves local issues and create jobs. He is a World Economic Forum Global Shaper. In 2018, Foster was the youngest to participate in the summit of World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Foster Awintit Akugri
|Born||24th November 1994|
|Education||Bachelors Computer Science|
|Known for||World Economic Forum Global Shaper|
Education and Career life
Foster is a graduate from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology with a Bachelors in Computer Science.He is currently pursuing an MBA in Business Process Management and certification in Six Sigma lack Belt.He currently serves as the Incubator manager for Stanbic Bank Incubator and serves as a Business Analyst on the Digital Transformation team of Standard Bank Group.He is a member of Malaika Coalition, a committee assigned by the Africa Regional Strategy Group of the World Economic Forum to work on the Africa 4.0 Initiative.
- "Global Shapers Foster Awintiti Akugri to rep Ghana in Davos". www.myjoyonline.com. 2018-01-21. Retrieved 2019-06-18.
- "Meet the youngest participant at #WEF18 | IOL Business Report". www.iol.co.za. Retrieved 2019-06-18.
- Starrfmonline. "23yr-old to represent Ghana at 48th World Economic Forum | Starr Fm". Retrieved 2019-06-18.
- chris (2018-01-31). "Open Africa Initiative shines at Davos 2018". Brand South Africa. Retrieved 2019-06-18.
- Incubator, Foster Awintiti Akugri | Incubator Manager Stanbic Bank (2019-06-18). "Foster Awintiti Akugri | Seamless West Africa". Seamless West Africa 2019. Retrieved 2019-06-18.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (June 2019)
|This Ghanaian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This African business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|