This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
PxBee Stock Photo
|Owner||Chengdu Hengtu Technology Co., Ltd |
Number of employees
Fotor is an online photo editing platform.
Fotor's software is available on mobile devices, desktop computers, and online as a web app. Fotor One-Tap Enhance is a tool designed to improve common imaging problems. Fotor GoArt is a tool to turn photos into classical painting style artwork. Fotor SDK is a solution to users' graphics-related needs
Founded in 2012, Fotor Photo Editor can be used online or downloaded as a free mobile and computer application compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. It is used to adjust and alter images, both photographic and non-photographic. As of 2014, the apps were supported in fourteen languages.
In addition to basic photo editing tools such as cropping, red eye removal, the use of stickers and overlays, photo unblurring, and aperture addition, Fotor can also be used for graphic design and collage making. Though the initial app is free, some options are only available through an in-app purchase, or via the Fotor Pro version. Fotor also has a module dedicated to making collages and smart templates with support for image layers.
In 2016, Fotor updated its HDR curves adjustment to its platform.
In late 2017, Fotor added a custom aspect ratio option to its collage function and altered its tilt-shift algorithm.
In 2018, Fotor Launched PxBee that entered the stock photo industry.
- ^ https://www.fotor.com.cn/company/about/index.html | Fotor - About the team (CN)
- ^ "Fotor". Owler.
- ^ a b "About Us | Fotor - Free Online Photo Editor". www.fotor.com. Retrieved 2020-06-23.
- ^ Evans, Duncan. "Fotor for Mac review". Mac World.
- ^ "GoArt AI Photo Effects| Fotor – Art Effect to Transfer Photo to Art Online| Fotor Photo Editor". www.fotor.com. Retrieved 2020-06-23.
- ^ "Fotor Photo Editor & Design Maker SDK – Meet Your Users' Graphic Needs". sdk.fotor.com. Retrieved 2020-06-23.
- ^ Smith, Grace. "14 photo editing programs for small businesses". Mashable.
- ^ a b "The best free Mac photo editor 2018: for when Preview isn't enough". Tech Radar.
- ^ "Is there life after Photoshop?". BBC. 15 August 2013.
- ^ Gibbs, Samuel (19 February 2015). "The 25 best alternatives to Photoshop". the Guardian.
- ^ TecMundo (20 September 2017). "Fotor: aprenda a criar imagens divertidas para a sua capa de Facebook". Tech Mundo.
- ^ "25 Desktop Photo Editing Tools You May Not Know About - Small Business Trends". smallbiztrends.com.
- ^ "Meet the Devs - Chengdu Everimaging Co., Ltd". Android Authority. 26 August 2014.
- ^ "Fotor Photo Editor: Tolle Bildbearbeitung für lau". Giga.de. 19 November 2014.
- ^ "Review: Easily edit images and create collages using Fotor in Windows 8's Modern interface". PC World.
- ^ a b "6 best red eye removal software to fix your Christmas photos". Windows Report. 24 December 2017.
- ^ a b c d "Fotor update adds advanced features to free photo editing app for iOS and Android". Digital Trends. 7 June 2016.
- ^ "App of the week: Fotor". Stuff TV.
- ^ "Fotor app for iOS review: Handy, simple to use photo-editor that gives you pro-like results". NBC 18.
- ^ "The best free photo collage maker 2018". Tech Radar.
- ^ "The best free Instagram photo editor 2018". Tech Radar.
- ^ "Fotor review". Tech Radar.
- ^ "Fotor Just Launched PxBee - the International Stock Photography Marketplace". AP NEWS. 2018-07-31. Retrieved 2020-06-23.