Foundation For Children
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To provide opportunities for underprivileged and homeless children to fully develop their physical, intellectual and creative potentials.
- To seek healthy alternatives in education and child-rearing in which the dignity of children is upheld and their opinions considered.
- To assist and cooperate with the individuals and organizations working for children's education and welfare.
- To bridge the differences between children and older generations, so those children may be recognized and treated as worthy and equal members of society.
- To protect children who are abused and neglected, and to restore their family relationships.
- To campaign for public awareness on children's rights.
- Nutrition help for malnourished children.
- Defence of children rights, through the work of the Center for the Protection of Children's Rights.
- Preventing child prostitution, by the Center for the Protection of Children's Rights.
- Alternative Education, the Children's Village School (Moo Baan Dek).
- Creative media for children, through the FFC Publishing House.
- Promotion of family roles in the prevention of child abuse.
- Social Funds News
- suzanne_k. "What Is Moo Baan Dek?". www.libed.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- Desmond Teo Yen Koon. "About Moo Baan Dek Thailand Orphanage - Thailand Orphanage Charity Drive". Thailand Orphanage Charity Drive. Retrieved 2018-11-26.
|This article about a philanthropic or charitable organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|