Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up foxes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foxes are small-to-medium-sized, omnivorous mammals belonging to several genera of the family Canidae.
Foxes or The Foxes may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Foxes (singer) (born 1989), a British singer
- The Foxes (band), a London-based indie rock band formed in 2006
- Foxes (soundtrack), soundtrack of the American film
- Leicester City F.C., an English professional football club based in the city of Leicester, nicknamed The Foxes
- Delaware Black Foxes, an American rugby league club
- The Foxes of Firstdark or Hunter's Moon, a 1989 novel by English fantasy author Garry Kilworth
- The Foxes of Harrow, an adventure film directed by John M. Stahl and produced by William A. Bacher
- Fox (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foxes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.