From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foxy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foxy or Foxxy may refer to:
- Foxy, a nickname for Graeme Fowler (born 1957), English cricketer.
- Foxy, a nickname for Neil Fox (broadcaster) (born 1961), British music personality.
- Foxy, a nickname for Eric Fox (born 1977), special effects artist from California.
- Foxy Brown (rapper) (born 1978), rapper from New York.
- Foxy Brown (singer), reggae singer from Jamaica.
- Foxy (Merrie Melodies), a Warner Bros character
- Foxy (One Piece), from Eiichirō Oda's manga One Piece
- the title character of Foxy Brown (film), a 1974 American blaxploitation film
- Foxxy Cleopatra, in the movie Austin Powers in Goldmember
- Foxxy Love, in the animated series Drawn Together
- Foxy (King of Fighters), from the King of Fighters video game series
Arts and entertainment
- Foxy, a comic strip about a fox in the The Topper and the The Dandy
- Foxy (band), a 1970s Latin-funk group
- Foxy, a 1976 album by the band Foxy
- Foxy (musical), a musical about Yukon, Canada, during the gold rush of 1898
- Foxy (P2P), a peer-to-peer file sharing application for Microsoft Windows
- Foxy (Pillow Pal), a plush toy made by Ty, Inc
- Foxy, a street name for the drug 5-Methoxy-diisopropyltryptamine
- "Foxy Foxy", a 2006 song by Rob Zombie from his album Educated Horses
- "Foxy, Foxy", a 1974 song by Mott the Hoople
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foxy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.