Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up frack or fracking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frack may refer to:
- Frick and Frack (1919–2008), nicknames for an ice skating duo
- Fracking, to use the hydraulic fracturing method for extracting oil and natural gas
- SS Fråck (1869), a Russian ship sunk in 1915 by a German submarine
- Frac (disambiguation)
- Frak (disambiguation)
- Frakk, a fictional Hungarian cartoon character
- Phrack, an ezine for hackers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.