From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frack may refer to:
- Frack, to use Hydraulic fracturing, a method for extracting oil and natural gas
- Frack, former spelling of Frak (expletive), a profanity from Battlestar Galactica
- Frack, a character in "The Eclipse", an episode of the American sci-fi TV series Heroes
- "Frack", nickname for Hans Rudolf Mauch (1919–1979), one of the ice skating duo Frick and Frack
- Frack, German word for frock coat
- SS Fråck (1869), Russian ship sunk in 1915 by a German submarine
- Frac (disambiguation)
- Frak (disambiguation)
- Frakk, a fictional Hungarian cartoon character
- Phrack, an ezine for hackers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.