|Look up frack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frack may refer to:
- "Frack", nickname for Hans Rudolf Mauch (1919–1979), one of the ice skating duo Frick and Frack
- Frack, a German word for tailcoat
- SS Fråck (1869), a Russian ship sunk in 1915 by a German submarine
- Frack, to use hydraulic fracturing, a method for extracting oil and natural gas
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Frack, former spelling of Frak (expletive), a profanity from Battlestar Galactica
- Frack, a character in "The Eclipse", an episode of the American sci-fi TV series Heroes
- Frac (disambiguation)
- Frak (disambiguation)
- Frakk, a fictional Hungarian cartoon character
- Phrack, an ezine for hackers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.