|Look up frak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frak or FRAK may refer to:
- Frak!, a 1980s computer game
- Frak or Kapoteh, a coat worn by some Jewish Orthodox men instead of a Bekishe
- Frak (expletive), a profanity from Battlestar Galactica
- Vladimír Frák, Czech skier who competed in Nordic combined at the 1984 Winter Olympics
- Hydraulic fracturing
- Frac (disambiguation)
- Frack (disambiguation)
- Frakk, a fictional Hungarian cartoon character
- Phrack, an ezine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.