Francesco Pio Dotti
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Francesco Pio Dotti (born 17 February 1956) is an Italian architect, painter, designer and writer in the school of Aldo Rossi.
In 1995 he wrote Architettura Religiosa Francescana: Il "Luogo" di S. Antonio a Camposampiero, which demonstrated his importance in the architectural field.
His definitive recognition came in 2012 with the acquisition of some of his works by the Centre Pompidou in Paris and their being shown in the international architectural exhibition La Tendenza: Architectures Italiennes 1965–1985, organised by that institution. After the architectural degree reach in 1972 in Iuav University in Venice, after some work experiences in other paduan architecture studios, in 1987 open his first Architecture & Design Studio. In 2011 Founded with his son, Jacopo Dotti, music producer and designer, founded Revolux Studios, a new conceptual tipe of projectation team, where is integrated many different projectation fields, from Architectural projectation and restoration to multimedia communication and design.
- Architettura Religiosa Francescana
- Pagina Centre Pompidou
- La Tendenza Architectures Italiennes 1965-1985
- Francesco Pio Dotti (1995). Architettura Religiosa Francescana: Il "Luogo" Di S. Antonio a Camposampiero. Padova. ISBN 9788825006964. Retrieved 2013-12-09.
- "Architettura religiosa francescana: Il "luogo" di S. Antonio a Camposampiero (Italian Edition): Francesco Pio Dotti: 9788825006964: Amazon.com: Books". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2013-12-09.
- "Centre Pompidou Virtuel - Francesco Pio Dotti" (in French). Centrepompidou.fr. Retrieved 2013-12-09.
- "Centre Pompidou Virtuel - La Tendenza" (in French). Centrepompidou.fr. Retrieved 2013-12-09.