(Redirected from Franchises)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up franchise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Franchise most commonly refers to:
- Suffrage, the civil right to vote
- Franchising, a business method that involves licensing of trademarks and methods of doing business, such as:
- Media franchise, a collection of related creative works, such as films, video games, books, etc., particularly in North American usage
Franchise may also refer to:
- "Franchise" (short story), a 1955 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Dem Franchize Boyz, an American hip hop group from Atlanta
- Franchise Times, a business magazine for franchises
- Franchise, a term for a team in the type of professional sports league organization most commonly found in North America; see North American professional sports league organization
- League franchise, a local or regional business franchising operation under a particular sporting league in activities such as pool, darts, etc.
- Franchise Pictures, a film production company
- Jurisdictions used to be treated as property rights, and could be referred to as franchises
- A clause used by insurance companies as a threshold for policy payments, as in deductible
- A television franchise, a right to operate a television network.
- The Franchise (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Franchise"
- All pages with a title containing Franchise
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franchise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.