From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Francisco Escudero may refer to:
- Francisco Escudero Casquino, Peruvian politician
- Francisco Escudero García de Goizueta (1912-2002), Spanish composer
- Paquito Escudero (Francisco Escudero Martínez, born 1966), former Spanish footballer
- Francisco Escudero (Mexican politician), Mexican Secretary of Foreign Affairs 1913
- Francis Escudero, a Filipino senator.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|