From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Francisco Gomes is a Portuguese name which may refer to:
- Francisco Gomes da Costa, (born 25 February 1919), former Portuguese footballer.
- Francisco Gomes da Rocha, (1745-1808), Brazilian composer.
- Francisco Gomes de Amorim, (1827 - 1891), Portuguese poet and Dramatist.
- Francisco Gomes de Andrade Junior, better known as Chiquinho or Chiquinho Baiano (born 13 March 1980) is a Brazilian footballer.
- Francisco da Costa Gomes (1914 – 2001), Portuguese military officer and politician, the 15th President of the Portuguese Republic.
- Francisco Dias Gomes (1745 – 30 September, 1795), Portuguese poet and literary critic.
- Francisco Luís Gomes, (31 May 1829 – 30 September 1869), Portuguese physician, writer, historian, economist, political scientist and MP in the Portuguese parliament. A liberal by political orientation, Gomes represented Portuguese India in the Cortes Gerais from 1861 to 1869. He is known as "The Prince of Intellectuals" in Europe.
- Dr Francisco Luis Gomes District Library, the major library in the district of South Goa, Goa, India.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|