Francisco Rovira Beleta
|Francisco Rovira Beleta|
|Died||23 June 1999 (aged 85–86)|
|Years active||1952 – 1967|
Francisco Rovira Beleta (Barcelona, 1913 – 23 June 1999) was a twice Academy Award nominee Spanish screenwriter and film director. His film Los atracadores was entered into the 12th Berlin International Film Festival. His 1963 film Los Tarantos was nominated for an Academy Award in the Best Foreign Film category. Four years later, his film El amor brujo was also nominated for the Best Foreign Language Oscar and was entered into the 5th Moscow International Film Festival.
- Luna de sangre (1952)
- Hay un camino a la derecha (1953)
- Eleven Pairs of Boots (1954)
- Andalusia Express (1956)
- Familia provisional (1958)
- The Big Show (1960)
- Los Atracadores (1962)
- Los Tarantos (1963)
- La dama del alba (1966)
- El amor brujo (1967)
- "IMDB.com: Awards for The Robbers". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- "The 36th Academy Awards (1964) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-11-03.
- "The 40th Academy Awards (1968) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- "5th Moscow International Film Festival (1967)". MIFF. Archived from the original on 2013-01-16. Retrieved 2012-12-09.