|Born||October 15, 1957|
|Known for||Cannella Response Television|
Frank Cannella (born October 15, 1957) is a businessman and philanthropist, known for his work in the infomercial industry. In 1999 People Magazine labeled him as a pioneer in the infomercial industry and in April 2013 Cannella was inducted into the Direct Response Television Hall of Fame. Cannella formed Cannella Response Television, which created the 1990s Tae Bo exercise video infomercials.
In the 1980s Cannella worked with a Chicago advertising agency and focused his career predominantly on infomercials after completing a 1982 infomercial through the Chicago agency. He relocated to Racine, Wisconsin and in 1984, formed Cannella Response Television. The company is headquartered in Burlington, Wisconsin. Cannella is an active philanthropist and public servant, working on projects such as providing Christmas gifts for needy children. In 2006 Cannella won a Bravo! Entrepreneur Award for his work with Cannella Response Television.
- Response Magazine, April 2012, "Cannella Goes a Long Way Toward DR Success," by Jackie Jones
- Stern, Remy (2009). But Wait... There's More!. HarperBusiness. pp. 24–26, 28, 233. ISBN 006126055X.
- People Magazine, March 22, 1999, 25th Anniversary Issue, "Famous Firsts"
- Response Magazine, April 2013
- Kirchen, Rich. "1-800 call Cannella Response Television". BizJournals. Retrieved 26 November 2013.
- "Business anniversary: Cannella Response Television". Racine Journal Times. August 15, 2009. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- Electronic Retailer Magazine, September 2012, "Cannella Shares its Secret for Success"
- "Cannella moves to new HQ". BizTimes Milwaukee. December 6, 2011. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- Anderson, Janine (December 18, 2005). "Alderman brightens holidays for kids". Racine Journal Times. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- "SBT announces winners of Expo awards". BizTimes Milwaukee. March 14, 2012. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
remove this he never supported his own child, let alone provide a gift for her. He is not a philanthropist if he cannot provide for his own child