Frank Iodice is an Italian writer.
Frank Iodice was born in Naples, Italy, and he has since split his time living between Italy, France, and the United States.
Iodice is known for basing his literary works on experiences he has had while travelling internationally. His fiction is also known for focusing on the human condition and internal dialogue of emotions. He has written books in both the Italian and French languages, with those books then being translated into further languages after his initial publications, including English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
In 2003 he released his novel Anne et Anne, which centers on the theme of seduction. In 2006 he published the short story collection La fabbrica delle ragazze, and he later published an additional collection in 2014 entitled La Catedral del tango. In 2011 Iodice published his work Kindo – La folle vita di uno scrittore, a novel based upon a male protagonist who is bewitching to women yet cannot be tempted by their wiles. The following year, in 2012, he then released his book Acropolis. In 2013 he then published his work I disinnamorati, a police mystery. In 2014 he released his book Le api di ghiaccio, a novel based upon the fictional travels and adventures of psychiatrist Marcel Fontaine while trying to find a missing elderly patient alongside the patient’s daughter.
In 2014 he travelled to Montevideo, Uruguay to begin researching a book that would become the book Breve dialogo sulla felicità, which centers on the life of former Uruguayan President José “Pepe” Mujica. Ten thousand copies of the book were printed and distributed for free to local school children. In between this time he also published the books Un perfetto idiota in 2017, as well as the 2018 books Matroneum and La meccanica dei sentimenti.
- ^ a b c d Stefania Castella (March 6, 2019). "La fabbrica delle ragazze, di Frank Iodice". Meloleggo.it. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- ^ a b Angelo Barraco (2 August 2019). ""Gli appunti necessari", quando il libro "è come un sogno": intervista a Frank Iodice". La Voce di New York. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- ^ "Recensione de 'I disinnamorati', il libro di Frank Iodice su quando l'amore non basta". 8 September 2019. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- ^ "Anne Et Anne, un libro di Frank Iodice". 2 May 2019. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- ^ a b c Cristiana Abbate (December 6, 2018). ""LA MECCANICA DEI SENTIMENTI" DI FRANK IODICE. RECENSIONE ED INTERVISTA". Senza Linea. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- ^ "Kindo – La folle vita di uno scrittore". Scritto Da gattamanuela. December 7, 2011. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- ^ "I disinnamorati di Frank Iodice, un racconto psicologico tra amore e tormento". SH Magazine. September 26, 2019. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- ^ "NARRATIVA: Frank Iodice "I disinnamorati"". Redazione Leggere:tutt. July 31, 2020. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- ^ "FNM Book – Le api di ghiaccio". Di Fnm. September 24, 2014. Retrieved September 23, 2020.
- ^ ""Breve Dialogo sulla felicità" - di Frank Iodice". 20 March 2019.
- ^ "'Breve dialogo sulla felicità': Gli incontri di Frank Iodice approdano al Liceo 'Cassini' di Sanremo". 16 January 2015.
- ^ a b "L'Incapacità dell'essere umano di amare". 18 October 2018.
- ^ https://cultureggiando.it/2019/01/18/un-perfetto-idiota/