Jump to navigation Jump to search
Longo is known for creating unusual crosswords, such as one on a 50x50 grid, the Jumbo Puzzles compilation of 29x29 puzzles and is the creator and author of the New York Times' Spelling Bee anagram puzzle.
- "Frank Longo Books - Biography and List of Works - Author of '10 X 10 Sudoku'". biblio.co.uk.
- "Frank Longo | Authors | Macmillan". US Macmillan.
- Statt, Nick (December 18, 2016). "The story behind The New York Times' largest and most ambitious crossword puzzle". The Verge.
- "It's Follow-Up Friday: Gems from 2016 edition!". January 6, 2017.
- Parvin, Roy (July 20, 2018). "In Praise of the New York Times Spelling Bee". Medium.
- "Slush Pile Magazine". Slush Pile Magazine.
- "5 Questions with Crossword Constructor Joanne Sullivan". October 12, 2017.
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|