|Member of the Virginia Senate
from the 15th district
December 5, 2000
|Preceded by||Richard J. Holland|
|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 61st district
January 12, 1994 – December 5, 2000
|Preceded by||Lewis W. Parker Jr.|
|Succeeded by||Thomas C. Wright|
|Born||Frank Miller Ruff Jr.
September 22, 1949
Bedford, Virginia, U.S.
|Children||Frank III, Thomas, David, Genny Beth|
|Alma mater||University of Richmond|
Frank Miller Ruff Jr. (born September 22, 1949, in Bedford County, Virginia) is an American politician. A Republican, he served in the Virginia House of Delegates 1994–2000 and was elected to the Senate of Virginia in November 2000. He currently represents[update] the 15th district, which includes six whole counties and parts of five others in Southside Virginia. He is a member of the Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources, Education and Health, General Laws and Technology, and Local Government committees.
- Senate of Virginia bio
- "Senator Frank M. Ruff Jr.; Republican - District 15". Senate of Virginia. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Past member search; Frank Ruff". Virginia House of Delegates.
- "VA Senator Frank M. Ruff". (Constituent/campaign website)
- "Frank M Ruff". Virginia Public Access Project. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Virginia State Board of Elections; Election Information; Election Results". Archived from the original on 2010-06-17. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Senator Frank Ruff (R-Clarksville)". Richmond Sunlight.
|This article about a Virginia State Senator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|