Fred Bould (born 1964) is an American product designer. He is the founder and owner of Bould Design, the company which designed both the thermostat and smoke alarm for Nest Labs, and the Hero3 action camera for GoPro. Bould helped to design a weather and crop data sensor for Arable Labs.
- "Meet The Unknown Genius Who Helped Design The $3.2 Billion Nest Thermostat And Smoke Detector". Business Insider. Retrieved July 30, 2017.
- "How Do You Beat the Smartphone Camera?". Bloomberg.com. April 5, 2017. Retrieved August 5, 2017.
- Kolodny, Lora. "Arable's crop and weather sensor, Pulsepod, aims to make farming predictable | TechCrunch". Retrieved August 5, 2017.
- "In Trump's America, Heartland Hooks Up With Silicon Valley". Bloomberg.com. May 9, 2017. Retrieved August 5, 2017.
- Bindi, Tas. "Agtech startup Arable raises $4.25m to mass produce IoT and communication tools | ZDNet". ZDNet. Retrieved August 5, 2017.