Frederick Middlebush (October 15, 1890 - June 8, 1971) was an American educator and thirteenth president of the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri from 1935-1954. His presidency was the longest term ever served at the University. His presidency included the completion of the Memorial Union and a tripling in enrollment after World War II. Middlebush Hall is named in his honor. He is buried in Columbia at the Columbia Cemetery
- Mautino, Nicole (06/02/2008). "Spirits of Mizzou - Middlebush". University Archives muarchives.missouri.edu/. Retrieved 11/05/2009.
- Former Presidents of the University of Missouri | Office of the President | University of Missouri System
- Mizzou On Canvas: A Portrait in Leadership
- University of Missouri Leaders
- Mautino, Nicole (2008-04-15). "Spirits of Mizzou". University Archives muarchives.missouri.edu/. Retrieved 11/05/2009.
|President of the University of Missouri