Frederik Due (footballer)
|Date of birth||18 July 1992|
|Place of birth||Køge, Denmark|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2019–2021||Orange County SC||21||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 October 2020|
On 23 January 2019, Due joined Hartford Athletic in the American USL Championship, becoming the fifth Dane to join the first-year team led by Danish head coach Jimmy Nielsen. Due was injured in pre season camp and did not make his debut with the team until May 25 when he started against the Ottawa Fury FC. He was transferd to Orange County SC on August 21, 2019 having made 15 starts for Hartford including the team's first ever clean sheet and first win at their home park of Dillon Stadium. He started Orange County's playoff game and was re signed for the 2020 season December 6, 2019.
- Frederik Due at Soccerway. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- "Frederik Due forlader Randers FC". randersfc.dk. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- "Due, Gentile join Hartford Athletic". HartfordAthletic.com. 23 January 2019.
- "FREDERIK DUE TRANSFERRED TO ORANGE COUNTY SC". HartfordAthletic.com. August 21, 2019. Retrieved September 22, 2020.
- "Orange County SC announce return of veteran quintet for 2020 season". Angelsonparade.com. December 6, 2019. Retrieved September 22, 2020.
- "Pacific Division preview: Orange County SC". SBnation.com. April 22, 2021. Retrieved April 23, 2021.