Free radical (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A free radical is an atomic or molecular species with unpaired electrons on an otherwise open shell configuration.
Free Radical may also refer to:
- Free Radical Centre, a research center located in Australia that works in all areas of free radical chemistry
- Free-radical theory of aging
Arts and entertainment
- Free Radicals (film), an American animated short by Len Lye
- Free Radicals (2003 film) (German: Böse Zellen), an Austrian film by Barbara Albert
- Literature and publications
- Free Radical (magazine), a New Zealand-based magazine
- "Free Radicals" (short story), by Alice Munro
- Free Radicals: The Secret Anarchy of Science, a book by Michael Brooks
- Free Radicals (band), an American band
- "Free Radicals", a song by American rock band The Flaming Lips on the album At War with the Mystics
- Video games
- Free Radical Design, a defunct British video game developer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Free radical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.