Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up french 75 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
French 75A or French '75 can be used to refer to:
- The Canon de 75 modèle 1897, an innovative design that introduced, for the first time in field artillery history, a hydro-pneumatic recoil mechanism keeping the gun stable during firing and thus permitting high rates of accurate shell delivery. Variants and descendants, in the French Army alone, included among many others:
- French 75 (cocktail), a cocktail made with gin, champagne and lemon juice.
- French 75 Bar, a bar in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- French 75 (company), a Hollywood cinema company founded by Frank Verpillat
- "French 75" (song), a 1965 song by 'The Champs'
- "French 75" (song), a 2015 song by 'Cane Hill' off the record Cane Hill (EP)
|Search foror on Wikipedia.|