Jump to navigation Jump to search
French Vietnamese or Vietnamese French may refer to:
- Of or relating to any of the subdivisions of Vietnam during the period of French colonialism
- Tây Bồi, a French-based pidgin formerly spoken in Vietnam
- French language in Vietnam
- Franco-Vietnamese relations
- French people in Vietnam
- Vietnamese people in France
- Eurasian (mixed ancestry) people of French and Vietnamese descent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title French Vietnamese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.