From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fri may refer to:
- Fri (yacht), a yacht that led a protest voyage against nuclear tests
- Fri – En samling, a 2001 album by Kikki Danielsson
- Family Research Institute, an American political organization
- Fellow of the Royal Institution This membership grade was abolished in 2015.
- Forest Research Institute (disambiguation)
- Fractionation Research Inc., an industry cooperative researching and testing distillation systems
- Fulmer Research Institute, A UK research and development organization (1945-1990)
- Icelandic Athletic Federation (Icelandic: Frjálsíþróttasamband Íslands)
- Left Revolutionary Front (disambiguation) (Spanish: Frente Revolucionario de Izquierda)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.