From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Friberg is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Adam Friberg (born 1991), Swedish Pro Gamer, known for Ninjas In Pyjamas.
- Arnold Friberg (1913–2010), American artist, noted for his religious work.
- Bernie Friberg (1899–1958), baseball player
- Eino Friberg (1901–1995), writer
- Louise Edlind Friberg (born 1946), Swedish actress and politician
- Wilhelm Friberg (1865–1932), Swedish football manager
- Ulf Friberg (born 1962), Swedish actor and film director
- Freiberg (disambiguation)
- Freiburg (disambiguation)
- Freyburg (disambiguation)
- Friberg Township, Minnesota
- Fribourg (disambiguation)
|This page lists people with the surname Friberg. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|