From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Frink may refer to:
- Frink, California, an unincorporated community
- Frink, Florida, an unincorporated community
- Frink Park, a park in Seattle, Washington
- Mount Frink, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
- Frink Medal, an award for British zoologists
- Professor Frink, fictional character in The Simpsons
- Frink (programming language), named after Professor Frink (The Simpsons)
- Frink ideal, in mathematics, a certain kind of subset of a partially ordered set
- Golden Frinks (1920-2004), African-American civil rights activist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.