From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Frontalis may refer to:
- Crista frontalis, the frontal crest, a crest on the internal surface of the squama frontalis of the frontal bone
- Frontalis muscle, a thin, quadrilateral fascia muscle located on the front of the head
- Norma frontalis, a subject section in Gray's Anatomy: II. Osteology
- Sinus frontalis, the frontal sinus, mucosa-lined airspaces within the bones of the face and skull
- Squama frontalis, two surfaces of the squama of the frontal bone
- Sutura frontalis, the frontal suture, a dense connective tissue structure that divides the two halves of the frontal bone of the skull in infants and children
- Bos gaurus frontalis, a subspecies of the gaur, a wild bovine animal of South Asia and Southeast Asia
- Chloropsis aurifrons frontalis, a subspecies in the species Chloropsis aurifrons, the golden-fronted leafbird, a bird
- Occipitofrontalis muscle, a muscle which covers parts of the skull
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frontalis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.