Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fronto may refer to:
- Fronto (weevil), a genus of beetles in the tribe Hyperini
- Valencian frontó, a modified Valencian pilota version of the original Basque Pelota game
- a Roman cognomen
- Fronto of Emesa (3rd century), a famous rhetorician and uncle of Cassius Longinus
- Gaius Caristanius Fronto (1st century), a Roman soldier and equites whom Vespasian promoted to the Roman Senate
- Marcus Claudius Fronto (AD 170), a Roman senator and Consul, and a general in the Imperial Roman army
- Marcus Cornelius Fronto (c. 100– late 160s), a Roman grammarian and rhetorician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fronto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.